Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fake Foster Parent is inpersonating my girl all over the place~

Conversation between me and Sami Pretending to be Aloura on Flickr.
She sent me a message via my FLickr account from a profile that was created to impersonate ALoura.
"Is this woman digging her own grave or what?"
I CANT BELIEVE IM FREAKING LIVING THIS PEOPLE. 


From:
 Aloraboo Alora Bemis

☹☹Please reply.I just need to talk to you.Please reply soon!


MY REPLIES♥
are you there? Baby?


Your name is spelled with a U? Aloura? Sami changed the spelling to throw me off.
ok so, you had to write me here for a reason? Was this the only way you could get a message to me? I had been writing an email addy (READ TEXT POST TO SEE HOW THIS LITTLE WORD BUSTED THE NUTJOB) your friend suzi had given me on yahoo. She found me on facebook. Your name is all over the place. EVerything i put online i tag you. SO when you searched one day, you'd find me easy :)

dont risk calling if it in any way can be tracked to me. Down the line, if, she finds out you found me. We do not want her to know anything until your far away from there.
I love you baby girl. Can you use a computer at a library away from school? She is psycho and will go to any length to control all possible connections you have made with me.
Just be careful, im sure you are aware but now that i am in your reach, we cant lose it.

Last Reply:♥
one more thing

well actually i have like 1000 and a half more things to talk to you about. But, in time.
For now, i have added you on my yahoo messenger on all 3 of my yahoo accounts. fabricforcraft, amberingz, and ambercstanley. Only accept the one that wont draw suspicion, just in case. I have also requested messenger contact to both the alorabemis and aapvm2016@yahoo.com
So OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IT IS ALL GOING TO BE OK GOOSE.


From:
 Aloraboo Alora Bemis

☹i miss you,but i have to stay with my mom now.I will try to get contact as soon as i turn 18 because there is no possible way of going with you.


MY REPLY♥
Aloura, really? I dont think this is aloura at all.....


From:
 Aloraboo Alora Bemis 

☹I sware its me im at school it is me i promise



MY REPLY♥
your so not my daughter.


From:
 Aloraboo Alora Bemis

☹it is me i wasnt sure if she found this so i waited to reply... might have access tomorrow do you have pictures of Abra? rite me back


MY REPLY♥
your digging a deeper hole for yourself. quit lying.


No comments:

Post a Comment